Thursday, September 22, 2011

Purple Ballet Shoes, Marie Antoinette Cuff and Ribbon Work

Good Afternoon everyone! I am really a one track mind kind of person, and this week I have been making some new items to fill my shop. I will try to get better about creating and posting!
Marie Antoinette inspired lace cuff


This last tea dyed lace cuff was inspired by fall. This reminds me of the old Sesame Street Song..."one of these things doesn't belong here"! I always tend to work in blues and pinks and purples, but here is a copper colored rose for fall!

Do you have a favorite color pallet? Which one is your favorite?


Have a wonderful day where ever you are!






Photobucket
freckled laundryThe Shabby Nest

8 comments:

  1. Your work is amazing! I would have loved for you to do some things for my wedding--but that was a very long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the slippers! I saw this post yesterday but was rushing and thought I had better get over here this morning and drool over the slippers1

    YOUR WORK IS AMAZING!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. fave palette lavenders/mauves/purples/pinks...
    love your creativity ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy pinkness...Happy Autumn....I am so excited for Fall, I know you are too !!It just makes me want to cozy up...enjoy your week-end!
    God Bless You
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the cuff! My fave color pallet is greys and berry colors. You have a charming blog. I am now following .
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is gorgeous and artistically creative! I really love them all, but if I had to choose, I really like the second picture.

    Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday. I appreciated your participation. Sorry I'm so tardy in commenting, but I've been away for the past four days. Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how LOVELY!!! I'm so excited to have found you! (well, you found me first!)....but I'm following now!!
    Thanks so much for joining me for Pearls and Lace Thursday!!! I just must make some time now to catch up with your blog.
    Look forward to getting to know you!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the copper rose design
    it is my favourite.

    You are so talented. Wow.

    Have a good weekend.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete