Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Wreath



I am working on a last minute order for Christmas!! The first picture shows a progress picture...complete with the Cinnamon sticks I needed to keep me going!!

Here is the wreath..still not finished..I ran out of cinnamon sticks..I am sure that is the problem!

I plan to sprinkle more rose buds around the wreath and also add pearl clusters.

I will show you the wreath when I get it done..I may or may not let you know how much candy was eaten during this project!

Happy Monday,
Dana

4 comments:

  1. Love the rosebuds! Your work looks really nice in these darker colours, too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see the completed wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady.
    I also love your rosebuds on the Christmas Wreath!! I cannot wait!!! I know it is going to be Beautiful on the door.
    Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my new Tablescape. Christmas in the park.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete