Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ribbonwork, Ribbon Dying and More Hand Dyed Ribbon

Good morning!
I am going to finish the Gone with the wind series but first I had to get caught up!

I always dye ribbon in small batches. I think it is because I have a short attention span! It does lead to extra work though. Sometimes I have a popular color series and I have to dye a new batch. That is what I did last night.


I had custom orders for items in the color of a cuff I have in my shop. Here one piece and I have several others in this color to get made.

This is how I store the finished ribbon. I roll it up and keep it by color in plastic bins.

Have a wonderful day!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. so pretty...love the colors. looking forward to seeing the Gone with the wind series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those beautiful colors....how yummy! I'm so impressed with your work. Can't wait to see the roses you've sent. Thanks, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ribbon is beautiful. Dyeing is the next thing I'm going to experiment with. Your post is inspiring to me. I'll look in your Etsy shop too.

    Pink Sparkles,
    Stephanie Suzanne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just loved the color of this in your shop so what a treat to see you share about those.
    Just beautiful. Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete